How do I buy a pass?
- From the home page, select your Event from the drop-down menu.
- On the Event page, click “Buy Pass.”
- Follow the prompts to purchase a pass.
I am having trouble in purchasing
- To purchase tickets, navigate to the event main page. You can find the event main page under SSBLive.com > Events.
- On the event main page, click the BUY TICKETS button near the bottom of the page
- After clicking the BUY TICKETS button, your screen should look like the image below
My screen looks correct, what is the next step?
- After clicking the BUY TICKETS button, you are given three different methods of creating an account. Select your preferred option.
- Upon creating an account, you will be present with your ticket purchase options (typically a daily pass, a weekly pass, or an event pass). The pass availability and pricing depends on the event.
- Select which kind of ticket you want and you will be prompted to select a payment method
- Select the payment method you would like to use and you will be prompted to enter your information. After your payment has processed you will be redirected to the game schedule.
My screen does not match or nothing happens when I click the BUY TICKETS button
- Try using this method to purchase your ticket: BUY NOW
- If this did not work, you may need to change the settings of your web browser. Visit whatismybrowser.com to get tips on how to adjust your browser settings. For optimal live stream experiences, your screen should look something like the image below.
- Take note of which web browser you are using. If your browser is not up to date, follow the prompts to update it. Under YOUR WEB BROWSER’S CAPABILITIES make sure that each option highlighted is marked as YES.
- If any of the highlighted options are not marked YES, click the link to the right and select the appropriate guide for your web browser. Follow the steps closely.
- After completing the steps, return to whatismybrowser.com and double check that the highlighted options are now marked YES
- Upon confirming that you have successfully changed your browser settings, try to purchase again.
- If you are still unable to purchase, please email us at email@example.com.
- Try using this method to purchase your ticket: BUY NOW
I have purchased a ticket and selected my game from the schedule but nothing is playing on the screen.
- In some cases, the stream may not be live.
- Most commonly, when you have successfully logged in and no games are streaming on the screen, it is because the facility is between games and there is no live game at the moment. As you know, sport games vary in length, sometimes by quite a lot. Between games, the cameras are shut off as the field is prepped for the next game and updates are made to the on-field cameras. If the stream is not live but you expect it to be, wait 15 minutes to allow for the field to be cleaned and try refreshing the page.
- If waiting and refreshing the page does not work, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I am being asked to purchase again, but I already purchased a ticket
- If you have already purchased a ticket, your screen may look like this
- If you look closely, there is a small bit of text below the BUY ALL ACCESS PASS button that says “Already have a ticket?”
- Simply click on the words “Already have a ticket?” and you will be granted access without having to purchase again
Click here if the above instructions did not work
- If the above did not work for you, try following these instructions
- First, click the button that says BUY ALL ACCESS PASS; don’t worry, you will not be charged and will not have to purchase again
- Next, select the method you used to originally purchase the ticket. If you registered with Facebook when you purchased your ticket, select Facebook. If you used your email address to sign up, click E-mail
- Now enter the E-mail address and password you originally used to sign-up, making sure the option “I already have an account” is selected.
- Double check that the “I already have an account” option is selected
- Click the Login button and you will be granted access
I have an account from the last event I watched on your site but I am having sign-in issues.
- When prompted to sign in, you should see something like this
- Notice that there are two selectable options, “I am new” and “I already have an account”
- Ensure the “I already have an account” options is selected and click login
- If you see this error:
- Click on “Forgot your password?” to initiate the password recovery process. You will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address you used to create your account
- After resetting your password, sign in to your account following the instructions above
How do I view today’s game schedule?
At the bottom of the page, click “View Schedule.” You should be directed to a page with Today’s Schedule. Once you have purchased a ticket, go to the Event Main Page.
How do I view the Master Game schedule?
For events lasting longer than one day, we typically do not post future schedules. You will want to visit the website for the event organizer to view the Master Game schedule.
I bought a weekly pass, when does it start?
Multi-day passes begin the moment you log in to watch a game. For this reason, we recommend you not purchase a multi-day pass until the day you wish to start watching the event.
If this is your first time using this software, please give yourself 1 hour prior to the game start time to purchase your ticket and set up your computer. That way, if you have troubles, you will have time to reach out to our customer service team without having to miss a portion or all of your game.
I would like to buy a weekly pass, can I buy it now for a future week or should I wait until the day the games I want to watch start?
Multi-day passes begin the moment you log in to watch a game. For this reason, we recommend you not purchase a multi-day pass until the day you wish to start watching the event. If this is your first time using this software, please give yourself 1 hour prior to the game start time to purchase your ticket and set up your computer. That way, if you have troubles, you will have time to reach out to our customer service team without having to miss a portion or all of your game.
I am having trouble logging in to watch the games. I can’t access the game schedule. What should I do?
The game schedule will open up in a separate web page when you click “View Schedule” on the Event Main Page.If you have clicked the “View Schedule” button and are still having troubles, check to see if your browser is blocking the new page. Follow the instructions under “I am having trouble purchasing” to check your browserIf you have tried the above and are still having trouble, please contact our Customer Service team.
I watched the games yesterday with no problems; today I can’t seem to log on, what should I do?
In most scenarios, this happens because you watched the games yesterday on one device and are watching the games today on another device. In order to switch devices, you will need to log out of your previous device.If you are using a different computer today than the one you used yesterday, click HERE to log out of your master account.Once you have logged out of your account, try to log in again on the new device.
I clicked on the schedule tab “Watch It Now” and went to the page with the games but there is another game playing right now. How do I find the game I want to watch?
Your game is either running late or has been moved to another field.To find out if the game is running late, see if you can determine which teams are playing now. Then check Today’s Game Schedule to see if it is the game prior to the game you want to watch. If it is the same game, then enjoy the end of this game until your game gets started.It is also possible that your team’s game was moved. Our cameras update automatically when the schedule is updated but sometimes it can take 5-15 minutes from the time the update is made at the fields for our schedule to reflect the update. Your best bet is to keep an eye on Today’s Schedule and see if your game changes fields. Every 5 minutes or so, it’s worth refreshing your Today’s Schedule page to see if your team changed fields (you may need to close the current game and click “Watch” to achieve this result).If you are concerned or someone at the games is telling you that the game has started, contact us via chat so we can look into it for you.
I am watching the game and the camera just got hit! How do I tell someone so it can get fixed asap?
How exciting for you! This rarely happens so we’re sure you got quite the view! That said, we understand that a crooked camera can really mess up your live stream experience so here’s what we recommend:Contact us via chat right away and let them know the camera was hit and is broken/facing the wrong direction.We will notify the ground crew of the issue. In most cases, the games are permitted to stop (usually between innings) so we can make the adjustment to the camera. You may have to wait a few innings – or perhaps the entire game – before we can get the camera fixed. It will be fixed before the next game but we will do our best to get it up again before too long (hopefully in time for you to catch the end of your game).
I am watching the games on live stream and the sound is messed up. How do I tell someone to get it fixed asap?
The microphones on our cameras are very strong. You should be able to clearly hear the umpire’s calls, the ball hitting the glove or bat, and the cheers from the dugout. If you are generally hearing the above items, give the experience a few minutes to see if it’s possible it is wind interference. If it is wind, there is little we can do about it.If you hear scratches or no sound at all, notify us via chat right away. We will notify the ground crew of the issue. In most cases, the games are permitted to stop (usually between innings) so we can make the adjustment to the microphone. You may have to wait a few innings – or perhaps the entire game – before we can get the microphone fixed. It will be fixed before the next game but we will do our best to get it up again before too long (in the meantime, turn off the sound on your computer if the noise makes you uncomfortable).
I am watching the game and the camera is messed up. How do I tell someone to get it fixed asap?
Contact us via chat right away and let them know the camera was hit and is broken/facing the wrong direction. We will notify the ground crew of the issue. In most cases, the games are permitted to stop (usually between innings) so we can make the adjustment to the camera. You may have to wait a few innings – or perhaps the entire game – before we can get the camera fixed. It will be fixed before the next game but we will do our best to get it up again before too long (hopefully in time for you to catch the end of your game).
I can’t see the scoreboard on the field. How do I know the score of the game?
For some premier events, we offer a scoreboard banner with our production; however, we do not currently have the technology to run scoreboards at most multi-field or tournament-style events. In order to best keep up with the game, we ask that you encourage your friends at the game to update the stream ticker at the bottom of the screen by tweeting using the field code. You can see the field code for each field at the bottom of your game screen. It is typically a # followed by the field code (e.g., LW for Legends Way) and the field number (e.g., 4). For example: #LW4 is the game hashtag for games on Legends Way Field 4. The folks at the game (usually sports information directors or statisticians) can simply add the game hashtag to their tweets to help keep you updated. You can also tweet at the game yourself and you will see your tweet show up on the screen. One thing we request: remember, this is a #familyevent so please #keepitclean!!! 🙂
I was watching the game and the stream just stopped. What can I do?
Check your wireless signal. Live stream uses a lot of data and if you don’t have a strong connection, your stream may stop. If you relocate or check your signal and it appears in order and you are still having troubles, notify us by chat so we can look into it. It is possible the camera was hit/damaged or that something caused the camera to stop (these things are unlikely, but it’s worth us looking into it).
Are the games taped so I can watch morning games in the afternoon?
It depends on the event. Currently, we are not offering Video on Demand service for THE Spring Games or youth travel ball programs. The NAIA World Series may have a VOD feature. You will want to check the Main Page of the Event to determine if VOD is available for the Event.